i compiled the source and it seems to be working!!!!
steps to take for i386 architecture ( i don't have the 64 bit lmce).
make a backup copy off:
cp /usr/pluto/bin/CM11A /root/
cp /usr/pluto/bin/Lighting_Plugin.so /root/
cp /usr/pluto/lib/libSerial.so /root/
then remove those files!!!
download the file http://www.cobradevil.org/downloads/lmce_CM11A_i386_beta2_3.tgz
unpack the file like this:
tar -xzf lmce_CM11A_i386_beta2_3.tgz -C /
- remove the CM11A device from the wall outlet
- reboot (optional) but preferred i guess
- then remove the CM11A interface from the pluto web interface
- plug the CM11A back into the wall outlet
- then recreate that device add some lights
- then reload router and you should be set!!!
With kind regards,
William van de Velde
sorry to ask a possibly dumb question, but im guessing your link leads to the compiled files?