Rule #1 - Be Patient - Rule #2 - Don't ask when, if you don't contribute - Rule #3 - You have coding skills - LinuxMCE's small brother is available: http://www.agocontrol.com
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
What is the correct way to change skin?
I just tried running http://deb.linuxmce.org/QOrbiter-release.apk on a xiaomi mi3 and on a nexus 7 and both give me a skin with what looks a bit to a stone background and overlapping fonts. When I try to create a new orbiter on the mi3 I cannot select the go button because the button to set the general settings overlaps it.
With all the positive comments I saw I must be doing something wrong ;-).
deleting the EAs didn't work, they get automatically recreated after a router reload
my solution was to remove the qorbiter Room assignment. that got the behavior I wanted.
So finally I am back on board with some time to test this...
Just gave QT4 a whirl on my HTC One
QT5 crashes on launch.
- Tablet UI seems to load. This was happening before and I think you said it was due to the high resolution detected which qOrbiter assumes means you are using a tablet. Is there a way I can force phone skin to load?
- Using smokey skin, I get "I cannot load this screen at this time. Please ensure that it exists and is error free." when I try to launch TV (MythTV). Not sure if this is expected, but if not let me know what debug info I can get you.
- Using default skin, I cannot change channels in TV using the scrollable channel listing (I can if I use previous and next buttons).
That's all for now, cheers!
I just downloaded the latest build of qt5 qorbiter. It downloaded ministro-libs again, but in the end said, ministro could not provide dependencies and closed
The default download location for qOrbiter are:
http://deb.linuxmce.org/QOrbiter-release.apk latest Qt4 android apk
http://deb.linuxmce.org/QOrbiterQt5-release.apk for the Qt5 version
http://deb.linuxmce.org/QOrbiter-release.dmg for the MacOSX version
Hmm...how to pause playback of a movie...the slider works nicely, but so far pausing seems not possible
Looking for possible solutions for a simple issue. Technically a feature request as I imagine it may take some work, but wanted to check here in users section to see if there is already a method.
When adding media attributes to video files I use TMDB, a great add to the web-admin and a welcome change to the Amazon attribute finder.
So many attributes are added however that the synopsis of the movie does not display when a video thumbnail is pulled up. Movies manually tagged or tagged using Amazon with fewer attributes (director & 2-3 performers) will display the synopsis.
- Is there a method of displaying all attributes without starting the video and then navigating to attributes>more in UI2?
- Could attributes be prioritized to display before others?