I'm having a problem getting my MD (nforce 2 chipset, Athlon xp 2500+) to recognize CD and DVDs inserted into its DVDRW drive. If I put the disc into the drive on the core/hybrid, it functions correctly, identifying the disc, pulling down track listings, etc. However, when I put a CD into the MD, the orbitor displays ("//dev/cdrom/1) in the upper left blue title bar, and a listing of the track files on the cd is presented on the screen ("Unknown Disc 1", "Unknown Disc 2", etc. The MD begins playing the first track of the CD. Track time is displayed in the upper right corner of the screen. Pressing the eject button to remove the cd removes the track files, track time and path display, but instead puts the text ".0x" in the blue title bar box immediately to the left of where the track time was displayed.
If anyone with more experience has an idea of what to start looking for in the logs (I assume dcerouter messages), I'll get cracking on this.
I also would like to thank Paul for getting this fork going. The Pluto guys have put together a really amazing base to start from. I hope that with the community support LMCE is building, we can create something even better.