This upgrade supports the following CEC control capabilities which are available via the Rest based Web API;
- Supported HDMI-CEC Devices - TV, Recording Devices (ie DVD, BD, PVR Etc), Playback Devices (ie DVD, Blu-Ray Etc), Tuner Devices (ie STB's), Audio System
- Supported Commands Power On/Off, HDMI Input Source, Vol Up/Down, Mute On/Off, Play/Stop/FF/RW/Pause,
Device templates for LinuxMCE can be easily created allowing for control of TV's, AV Amplifiers, PVR's, DVD, Blu-Ray and Sat Boxes that are connected to the same HDMI-CEC bus.
- Example; Turn on the AV Amplifier and select its HDMI input 2
- Example; Select TV HDMI input 1 and Mute the sound.
- Example; Power Off all HDMI devices on the bus.
- Example; Control Blu-Ray Player with Play/Stop/FF/RW/Pause
We expect to add support for more HDMI-CEC devices and additional commands soon.
This update is free to existing customers and is available as part of any new license.
Please contact us for additional information email@example.com
All the best