Selecting Airplay while playing music in any audio App on your iOS device will display your Squeeze audio zones, select one and your stream will play in that Zone. Simple as that.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
I'd like to ask regarding RPi2 :
- any chance to transfer whisperer interface devices to RPi2 system (I've written one for Marantz Audio Receiver) ?
- I 've also written Perl DCE device for connection to my home automation system from Cybrotech. Will it work also on RPi2 ?
- what are possibilities to code plugins for RPi2 ? Will the DCE device interfacing protocol remain also on RPi2 ?
- will RPi2 also be based around Mysql database ?
- any plans regarding connections between several NCs (for instance I'd like to connect to NC in our vacation flat) ? Obviously I'll also have to buy another license...
Thanks in advance,
Of course you do, answering questions about your 'community' involvement appears to be above you. Profit is a great motivator and working with the community here seems to be one of the last things you are interested in, in my opinion.
It is quite clear based on the functionality of your system that there are aspects of PPL code that have not been pushed to the linuxmce.org svn system, and would be incompatible if you did. Again I ask you to make this code available as is your responsibility to the OSS community.
Thank you for that information Andrew, and for ignoring the entire post, including the questions within it. I am happy to start a new topic if that is what you would prefer in order to respond to my inquiries.