OK, I have "read the F****** Logs!!!" and I found a topic in which the installation solution was stated.
I will repeat it for those that might have problems finding the same topics...
First I removed openssh-client, samba-common, libisccfg1, libisc11, libisccc0 and vim-common. by using the command "apt-get remove name of the service
Second I installed the correct version by using the command apt-get install name of the service
When I completed these actions, I was able to succesfully complete the installation.
If I'm not mistaking, there were 2 other services which failed, but I was able to find them in the mce installation log and completed the same actions as stated above.
I will be configuring LinuxMCE soon and I think I will enjoy it once it is up and running!