« on: April 23, 2007, 11:53:23 pm »
I've narrowed this down to being a problem with the mce_installer.sh file. I've ran it with sudo and as root and i get Bad Interpreter: File or Directory not found. /bin/bash is in place. I've tested /bin/bash with a simple echo script and it works fine. I've also stripped everything past the first echo in the mce_installer.sh and I still recieve a Bad Interpreter error. When I open this file in Nano, Nano states that it has been converted from Mac format to open. I've attempted to use the dos2unix util on the script with no luck.
This is a new install with 6.10 Ubuntu. You probably notice that I put a little effort in to figure out why it was dying after the "gkdo". Thanks for your help in advance.