- make sure stick is recognized by system (lsusb) => if not: try another USB port
- no auto detection => I had to create ZWave device manually (maybe I did not wait long enough)
- I updated xml files in /etc/openzwave with recent ones of openzwave project => don't know if this was necessary
- reboot core after plugging in => router reload is not sufficient
- reboot core after adding zwave devices => router reload is not sufficient / lmce loses device connection
- mesh network is more responsive
- so far no big differences to old Aeon Stick2
important: When changing to new stick you MUST remove devices from old network!