Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Foxi352

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Users / Re: No sound on cisco 7970
« on: November 28, 2013, 11:59:15 am »
Hi !

I have a 7970 that works without sound problems using SCCP.

Check on your firewall (Advanced -> Network -> Firewall rules) that you have a rule that allows incoming RTP (sound) packets:

Protocol: udp
IP version: both
Source port: 10000 to 20000
Type: core_input


Users / Re: Update 10.04 to 12.04 = success (at least to me)
« on: April 04, 2013, 05:40:42 pm »
As anyways the packets in the deb-cache are useless after the upgrade we should maybe wipe it, and rebuild it with the new packets after upgrade ?

Users / Re: Update 10.04 to 12.04 = success (at least to me)
« on: April 04, 2013, 09:36:57 am »
Ok so this is strange. I had the problem twice and as i am working on a VM i just always reverted to the latest snapshot.
Because i wanted to document it for you i turned on logging in putty into a file and relaunched setup after again reverting to that same snapshot.

And for whatever reason, probably due to Murphy, it went through.

But after a reboot i am not in AVWIZARD but i have the graphical login manager. After logging in i have an error popup "Failed to load session 'ubuntu'" with only one button to choose which is labeled "Log Out". And it does exactly this. Once i click it i am back in graphical login.

One special thing is that in /etc/pluto.conf i had set AutostartMedia=0 to only start CORE but no Orbiter / MD and whatsoever since this is a dev machine on an ESXi server where i only connect via SSH for development. But my private production core for example has the same settings as it sits in a server room in the cellar, and i don't need an Orbiter.

I guess there are other peoples out there running a headless core, so this should be taken into account ?

But my system is 12.04.2 LTS now. Thanks for this.

I still have all my snapshots, so i can do another test for you at any time.

Users / Re: Update 10.04 to 12.04 = success (at least to me)
« on: April 03, 2013, 07:44:27 pm »
FYI: I tried it today on a clone of my 10.04 dev VM. First i apt-get update / upgrad'ed my 10.04 core and then i run the script.

It stopped somewhere complaining that it could not find the package mozilla-mplayer.

Users / Re: In-wall touch screen
« on: February 03, 2013, 01:19:57 pm »

Users / Re: how to change DTFM IN 1004
« on: January 17, 2013, 05:25:06 pm »
Hi !

This it not possible atm. You can change it manually in the database table, but that table will be recreated whenever you change something in LinuxMCE that executes the db creation scripts in background.

Why do you need this ? Shouldn't all phone understand inband ? (i'm no expert, just asking)

If you really need this and want it to be included, feel free to open a feature request in trac and i will take care of it as soon as time permits.


Users / Re: Asterisk on 10.04 with IAX
« on: September 10, 2012, 10:32:15 am »
You can check with:
 mysql -u root asterisk -e "select id,name,username,type,requirecalltoken,context,host  from iax_devices;"

Normally you don't have to reload, but you can nevertheless execute "iax2 reload" in asterisk console.


Users / Re: Asterisk on 10.04 with IAX
« on: September 10, 2012, 10:12:54 am »
ssh to your core and try to run the following command:

 mysql -u root asterisk -e "update iax_devices set requirecalltoken='no';"

Don't go into phonelines on your webadmin after this command because this will overwrite that setting again.

Then try an incoming call and see if it works now. If yes i will see how to handle that ...


Users / Re: Asterisk on 10.04 with IAX
« on: September 04, 2012, 09:48:04 am »
As i wrote in IRC:

Here is our open ticket for this and here is the asterisk bug report

At least for SIP this is a known upstream (asterisk) bug related to realtime db use.

I don't have any IAX provider to be able to test, but chances are that the problem is the same.

Users / Re: RoamingOrb renders incorrectly on iPod Touch
« on: August 01, 2012, 08:35:53 am »
I have RoamingOrb running on:

2 x iPhone 4S with iOS 5.1.1
1 x iPad 1 with iOS 5.1.1
1 x iPad 2 with iOS 5.1.1

On all 4 devices i use it on daily base with LinuxMCE 10.04 without problems.

I have no iPod touch so i never tested on that device. But i *think* possy uses it on an iPod touch.

Maybe it is related to older iOS. When i have time i can test on older simulator. But atm i am very busy with house transformations and so dev pace has somewhat slowed down until done @home.

Users / Re: gethostbyname2 for '', failed
« on: July 31, 2012, 07:40:27 am »
There is a new build that should contain a temporary fix to make it work again. Could you upgrade and report back please ?

Thank you.

Users / Re: gethostbyname2 for '', failed
« on: July 19, 2012, 12:10:13 am »
Bug is found and a fix is currently being tested. Upon successful tests it will be committed for next fix.

Users / Re: Phonelines
« on: July 15, 2012, 10:16:45 am »

Please open a "feature request" ticket and i will see what i can do for you.


Users / Re: LMCE 10.04 Asterisk status
« on: June 03, 2012, 03:23:26 pm »
Great. Attach it to a ticket as soon as you think it works. I will test it on my install first ...

Please add some Noop's for debugging ...

Users / Re: LMCE 10.04 Asterisk status
« on: June 03, 2012, 03:19:08 pm »
I will make some tests to see if my provider also sets that header.

Hmm.. Maybe we should try to fetch that header, and if it does not exist / it is empty we use "standard" incoming cid variable ....
Could you modify your sql to to add that, as you have some asterisk knowledge. I would be happy to integrated this to next release .


Pages: [1] 2 3 4