there is no user for you in GitLab at the moment.
send mit a PM in IRC with your username and e-mail, i'll create an account for you.
Rule #1 - Be Patient - Rule #2 - Don't ask when, if you don't contribute - Rule #3 - You have coding skills - LinuxMCE's small brother is available: http://www.agocontrol.com
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
If you ever made a SVN commit you should have received a mail containing a reset password link, it may be marked as SPAM/Junk.
i already tested following:
- Checked issues and compared with trac … like every 100th issue — CHECK
- Checked commit history back to 2010 — CHECK
- Issue overview: checked Filter — CHECK
- Git clone — CHECK
- Git commit — CHECK
- Graph, works except for Languages, maybe this could not converted — CHECK
- SSH Key — CHECK
- Milestones page complete incl. progress bar — CHECK
- E-Mail notifications work, but may end up in Junk/SPAM folder — CHECK
- SSL — A rating should be fine: https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=git.linuxmce.org — CHECK
if you have further questions im on irc:ochorocho
Haven't been testing it yet. Soon... You'll have 1000 tickets to act on when you get back
If I understand you correctly, you want me to downgrade to 8.0.3
The owncloud of 8.1 is working see below sceen shot. its just missing the LMCE configuration as stated above.
anyways, I will downgrade to see if it works.
[Mon Jul 13 00:21:51.157664 2015] [:error] [pid 10470] [client 192.168.80.159:62859] PHP Fatal error: Class 'OC_Appconfig' not found in /var/www/userspace/apps/updater/admin.php on line 31, referer: http://192.168.80.1/userspace/index.php/settings/personal
[Mon Jul 13 00:21:52.452262 2015] [:error] [pid 20168] [client 192.168.80.159:62863] PHP Fatal error: Class 'OC_Appconfig' not found in /var/www/userspace/apps/updater/admin.php on line 31, referer: http://192.168.80.1/userspace/index.php/settings/personal