Rule #1 - Be Patient - Rule #2 - Don't ask when, if you don't contribute - Rule #3 - You have coding skills - LinuxMCE's small brother is available: http://www.agocontrol.com
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Why not just use something like weather.com for most of the weather readings like every other project does?
After reading http://developerlife.com/tutorials/?p=18 i think you have to sign up with them, to get a license key.
sorry, looked right past that svn update. i did the update, and saw the configuring going on the screen after reinstalling the app and removing my old orbiters to be fresh. Now,I'm stuck at the "login failed. check settings?" so i checked the settings and now have different options. I tried the use login, and that didn't work either (used same login as my original one to login to the LMCE web admin).
I went into the web login and noticed that the size wasn't set, so I tried changing that, then doing a full regen, and still nothing. getting the login failed prompt on my phone. same thing happens on the EVO.
weird. Got it though. I added the add keyboard settings line and then changed my login to my standard login to the box, and that worked.
Need to try on the EVO.
How do Aw update the pluto website admin?
Working fine for me after the svn update on my Samsung Galaxy S and my 10" epad but I have resolution problem on the Samsung Galaxy Tab not being set right it has a 1024X600 screen and I do not think we support that as yet
Just tried loading this on my girls HTC evo, and it dies the same thing. I used the link at the top of this thread, downloaded it, and then installed it.
It's definitely not a processing issue on this phone.
I installed the Orbiter on a Eken M002 (Android 1.6) and have the same problem...
Yep, works fine now on my G1 running Android 1.6
Couldn't get https to work, but I'll update my webadmin and try again
I'm aware of the crash when installing on 1.6, I don't know why it's happening yet, it only happens when installed from URL though, if I install through USB using ADB the app installs and runs without issues on 1.6.
It also crashes upon install on 2.2 for me (direct download from your site).