All the best
Rule #1 - Be Patient - Rule #2 - Don't ask when, if you don't contribute - Rule #3 - You have coding skills - LinuxMCE's small brother is available: http://www.agocontrol.com
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Will there be an option to run ZM on a seperate hardware install to the main Dianemo S hardware?
I'd like to ask regarding RPi2 :
- any chance to transfer whisperer interface devices to RPi2 system (I've written one for Marantz Audio Receiver) ?
- I 've also written Perl DCE device for connection to my home automation system from Cybrotech. Will it work also on RPi2 ?
- what are possibilities to code plugins for RPi2 ? Will the DCE device interfacing protocol remain also on RPi2 ?
- will RPi2 also be based around Mysql database ?
- any plans regarding connections between several NCs (for instance I'd like to connect to NC in our vacation flat) ? Obviously I'll also have to buy another license...
Thanks in advance,