I plugged in the HDMI-CEC-adaptor (in my diskless MD) and manually created "CEC-Adaptor" under my MD. "CEC Embedded Transmit" and "HDMI-CEC Remote" have been created by LMCE after that.
Then after a reload I created "Generic HDMI-CEC TV", "Generic HDMI-CEC Audio (AVR)" and "PS3/4 (HDMI-CEC)" manually.
MD is connected to AVR (input), PS3 is connected to AVR (input) and TV is connected to AVR (output).
The channel configuration is as shown in post #1.
- MD is not shown in Viera link menu on the TV
- Remote (Panasonic) does not do anything
What I did:
- changed HDMI cables
- connected PulseEight directly between TV and MD (without AVR).
- tried different channels/ports in web admin
- checked, that "CEC-Adaptor" has the correct COM-Port in web-admin
How can I debug this?