Hi ya'll--I'm back with more questions for the LMCE community.
I installed 810 and bought a USB-UIRT for my setup but I am struggling to do several things:
1. The USB-UIRT will not be recognized by my system--Well, it's recognized but hangs the boot process at either 84% or 92% of the way every other time (It gives me an error messaged the other times, saying that there is improperly installed hardware.
2. I have a 21.5" 1080P monitor that I purchased for use with my system but unfortunately, I cannot get LMCE to use the highest possible resolution. This is a link to the screen: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236053
. The highest resolution is 1920x1080--If you can help me with instructions which will allow me to use the screen to its full potential, that'd be awesome. It is connected by DVI to a Nvidia 9400 GT card.
3. I also have noticed that with 810, I am no longer drawing images from Flickr for my background. Any ideas why this is happening?
4. Another thing that I had in 710 and is no longer present is the control window in the KDE desktop environment. Is there a way to get that back? Sometimes if I stay in the KDE environment for a while the orbiter wont start back up again. Is there a key combination to regen the orbiter?
5. Can I use my LMCE hybrid as a more or less "automatic" backup for my Macbook Pro? Is that a possibility? I have a 500 GB hard drive in it with not much on it and was hoping that if the MBP was connected to the internal LMCE network I could set up a backup agent somehow.
Thanks so much!