Author Topic: Full LinuxMCE system!!! Core and 2 SFF MD's, 24 port switch and 19" LCD $350  (Read 5277 times)

krys

• Addicted
    • View Profile
I am selling the system that I currently run as my test system, I have no need for it now that 810 is treating me well. So if you are looking for an easy way to get three rooms up and running with minimal work.... here it is. I also have a Dell 24 port switch that I am throwing in just for the hell of it.

It consists of a Dell desktop for the core.

Dual 3.0ghz p4 processor
    1gb of RAM (with 4 total slots to upgrade)
    DVD Rom
    2 PCI slots
    1 PCI express slot
    1 small slot (with network card for internal network included)
    1 serial port
    8 usb 2.0
    100/1000 internal NIC
    80gb hard drive
   I have been using this as a hybrid core and it is capable of playing 720 and 1080 HD

2 SFF (small form factor) IBM media directors (roughly the same size as a xbox 360 laying on its side)

2.8 ghz p4 processor
    512mb RAM (sufficient for everything I threw at it)
    6 usb ports
    2 serial ports
    2 PCI slots

1 Dell 19" LCD screen VGA and DVD inputs.
Keyboard and optical mouse included.

I have had this system up and running with 710 and 810 LinuxMCE with no issues, both the core and MD's are plug and play (no configuration to get LinuxMCE up and running). It is a cheap and very capable way to get into LinuxMCE. PM me if you need any details.
Both the core and the MDs will run UI1 with no issues, for UI2 you will need a nvidia video card.
** all three pc's have windows XP COA if you choose to go that route.

Thanks,
-Krys

« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 06:02:36 pm by krys »

krys

• Addicted
    • View Profile
Yes, just to clarify since I received some PM's... this is a package deal with 3 pc's + monitor + 24 port switch. Only the core PC comes with mouse and keyboard.

krys

• Addicted
    • View Profile
I just dropped my price $100 from $450 to $350, really want to move this fast as I have some other projects I am dying to get into.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 06:12:37 pm by krys »