wooooow ... it turned to be as simple as i really dont know what:
Well no need to change anything in BIOS, it will work fine with hard drives set as IDE. Also no need to add an IDE DVD, the SATA one works fine. The entire problem was in the wiring of the SATA cables, I had them in wrong order. The mobo has 5 SATA ports, and i thought i had them in the right order, but going back to the mobo's manual, i found out i wasn't. So:
- DVD goes into SATAII port 0 (to enable booting from it, if put in port 1 the system will not see it if hard drive has already a system installed on it)
- Hard drive goes into SATAII port 1
- Press F6 in installation screen and add the following:
- "acpi=off" at the beginning
- replace "splash" at the end of the line with "nosplash"
and that's it
nothing more ...