Author Topic: Not possible to add Models under device templates  (Read 3002 times)

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
Not possible to add Models under device templates
« on: October 06, 2005, 08:24:48 pm »
I was just about to start writing a plugin using the GSD feature of pluto to support LCD displays supported by LCDProc however Although I can add manufacturers, and Device category's etc, there is no button displayed to add a new model using the Advanced->Device Templates admin screen

Is this a known issue with the current version of pluto or has my installation failed in someway ?

Many Thanks

NOS

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2005, 08:30:03 am »
It should be there, at very top of the page (above manufacturers, categories and exisiting models ), a line where is written:
Code: [Select]
If your model is not listed, pick the manufacturer and the category and click to add.

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2005, 01:05:26 pm »
@vali.g

Thanks realised my mistake, was looking in wrong place for a button  :oops:

Is there any documentation which explains how parameters are passed to a GSD, Initially I want my device to monitor the system and be informed when media is played so that I can update the LCD display.

These messages are produced now in terms of Now Playing etc, who do I access these parameters/messages from within Ruby Code ?

NOS.