Any one know how to install the Zwave ZCS201 Interface?
I have difficulty in installing it. Please help.
Well I am reasonably certain that it is not supported currently in lmce-0704... that the bad news :-(
However the way you should install it to test this is to do the following;
1. Power up you Core/Hybrid and make sure that the Hybrid's Orbiter is on screen.
2. Plug the ZCS201 into a USB port.
3. Within a few secs you should see the lighting Wizard on screen and the lovely Laura talking you through the setup.
4. The Lighting Wizard will check that it can communicate with the attached USB Zwave controller and then it will ask you to transfer your Zwave networks configuration from your Master Controller (usually a portable remote styled device) which you should have already added all your Zwave modules to before starting this process. On your Portable Master Controller there should be a menu for sending the configuration data to the USB Zwave controller... find it and move the Master Controller to close proximity to the USB Zwave Controller until the transfer has completed.
5. Once you have transferred all the Zwave configuration data from your Portable Master Controller to the Zwave Controller attacged to your Core the Lighting Wizard will report success... or possible failure in which case you need to do the transfer again.
6. If the last step was successful then the Lighting Wizard will report the number of Zwave devices in your network and then step you through the process of associating them with Rooms and naming them.
7. Once complete the Wizard will initiate a reload router and & regen all and once these have completed you should see the Lighting menu in the Orbiter for any room which has a Zwave device now has an ON/OFF. You can also use Web Admin to add a floor plan of your house and then add lighting icons to the lighting floor plan for each room. Then after another regen all you can use the Lighting Floor plan to control all the lighting in your home by click on the lighting Icons and then using the UP/Down controll to adjust lighting levels around your home.
Hope the above helps... and that you manage to get the ZCS201 working :-)