I have quite similar problems. I recently did a fresh install with LMCE-1004-20121218182926965. So far it went as usual, linuxfirmware-nonfree had to be installed manually, upon creating an md downloading xmltv took the whole night, but eventually it was all done.
However I did also encounter problems with my files. I have two hdd installed in my core, each around 2tb in size. The first drive holds a 250gb partition for the system and a little swap, the rest is for data.
All the drives were recognizes and taken in with lmce-datastructure. The next day I wanted to watch something stored on the system, but the orbiter showed none. I checked in the webadmin and was astonished to see, that none of the files had been added to the database yet, though updatemedia appeared to be running. So I let the system resynchronize the whole drives and after a while everything reappeared. Unfortunately there are still some issues remaining:
- I have a few double entries, where for one movie appears the normal title and the second entry is the filename.
- files do not get automatically added to the database, I always have to either resynchronize the respective directory, or add the files manually
- at least one time the second drive got set offline, where I set it back online and had access after router reload
Anyways, I want to thank you guys, for an outstanding job getting us so far. I wish you a very happy new year!